Makita DTW1001Z 18V LXT Brushless Impact Wrench Body Only
Model DTW1001 is a high torque cordless impact wrench powered by 18V Li-ion battery.
Makita high performance impact wrenches have set the standard of torque performance for the steel erection industry, heavy engineering, plant maintenance and for the pit-stop teams in the World Touring Car Championship and all-electric Formula E World Championship. Now this new model of these powerful but lightweight cordless tools can deliver breathtaking levels of torque.
The new Makita DTW1001 LXT impact wrench with brushless motor is a ¾” square drive machine that can produce 1,050Nm of tightening torque and even more - up to 1,700Nm - of nut busting torque to free the toughest fixings. Powered by the latest Makita Brushless motor and driven by a 5.0Ah version of the 18v Lithium-Ion battery, this mighty and sophisticated powerhouse can be set electronically to deliver three levels of impact power - hard/medium/soft – which, with corresponding speeds of up to 1,800rpm/1,000rpm/900rpm, will deliver torque figures of 500Nm/750Nm and 1,050Nm respectively. This enables the precise number of blows to be delivered in line with the speed of the wrench to ensure that the right level of tightening torque is applied for specific applications and specific fixings.
Capable of tightening an M30 standard bolt, or M24 high tensile bolt with impact sockets held on the ¾” square drive with a pin and ring fixing, the new Makita DTW1001 impact wrench weighs just 3.7kg; has electronic drive brake and variable speed trigger on the soft-grip handle, with reverse switch conveniently alongside, and twin LED work-lights with afterglow delay. The base of the handle also has a built-in dampening section to prevent batteries from being damaged by impact vibration when the tool is in operation. This is certainly the most powerful 18v cordless impact wrench ever produced by Makita and will be welcomed by steel fixers, plant engineers and heavy engineers worldwide.
- Extra-high max tightening torque
- Brushless motor.
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- Electronic 3-stage impact power selection (Hard/Medium/Soft)
- Compact and lightweight design
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Nut Busting Torque 1,700 Nm
- Voltage 18 v
- Body only machine
- Driving Shank 3/4" Square
- Blows per Minute (Hi) - ipm 0 - 2,200 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Med) - ipm 0 - 2,000 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Lo) - ipm 0 - 1,800 ipm
- Standard Bolt M12-M30
- High Tensile Bolt M10-M24
- Noise sound pressure 98 dB(A)
- Noise sound power 109 dB(A)
- Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed (hard/med/soft) 0 – 1,800 / 1,000 / 900 rpm
- Max Fastening Torque 1050 Nm
- Vibration: Fastening Bolt 15.5 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor 2 m/sec²
- Net weight 3.7 kg
- Body only, no batteries, charger or case