Subtotal £0.00 inc VAT
Over 10,000 items in our stock ready for same day dispatch! FREE delivery for most orders over £99*
'Click & Collect' available from our Twickenham Superstore
(*Excludes heavy or oversize items)
|>>>> Subscribe to our email offers - HERE <<<<
Visit our Trustpilot page here or check out more customer testimonials here
NOW £69.95 INC £58.29 EXC
ONLY £179.95 INC £149.96 EXC
NOW £139.95 INC £116.63 EXC
NOW £119.95 INC £99.96 EXC
ONLY £143.99 INC £119.99 EXC
Back To Search|
Trend T12EK 240V 2300W 1/2 Variable Speed Router & Kitbox + 1/4inch Collet FOC!
Was £449.95 inc
NOW £429.95 inc
£3.60 LOYALTY POINTS
In Our Stock
Ready For Despatch
Click & Collect in Store
Click to Compare Models
Similar products can be found in these categories:
Trend Tool Technology
Corded Power Tools
Routers & Accessories
Trend Tool Technology
Trend T12 Routers
|This Promotion Includes The Following Items
1 X TRECLTT10635
Trend CLT/T10/635 1/4inch Collet For T10/11EK Routers
Trend T12EK Router 1/2 2300W VAR 240V & Kitbox
SUPPLIED WITH TREND 1/4" COLLET FREE WORTH £36.99!
- High-performance trade-focused plunge router with advanced safety features, engineered to deliver reliable, fast, accurate cuts.
- Powerful 2300W Motor delivers consistently high power, torque and speed, and features soft-start to prevent kick-back.
- 80mm Plunge Depth is deal for deep cutting applications. Perfect for lock jigs, worktop joints and timber profiling.
- Trend Base Configuration features a unique precision guide bush centring device to ensure perfect concentricity between cutter and collet for pinpoint accuracy when used with Trend routing jigs.
- Auto-Lock Plunge Lever allows users to quickly, accurately and safely reposition the plunge position without releasing the handles.
- Automatic Power Shut-Off prevents the router from accidental start-up if the trigger lock-on switch is engaged, and the power supply is lost and restored or interrupted.
- 7-Level Variable Speed Control ranges from 9,000 to 22,000rpm, giving the user total control across a range of cutters, materials, and applications.
- Top-Mount Cyclone Extraction with enhanced dust adapter efficiently clears debris to give users 360¡ visibility and prevent extraction hoses from ÔsnaggingÕ.
- Ergonomic Inclined Handles support a natural wrist position, reduce strain, and increase control when routing with arms outstretched.
- Quick-Set Depth Post with rack & pinion 1.0mm indexed increments and zeroing function for fast, easy adjustment.
- Micrometer Fine Height Adjuster features 0.1mm increments and an easy-to-read display for precision depth adjustment.
- Integrated Power Trigger prevents accidental movement and kick-back when turning the router on and off.
- Micro-Adjustable Side Fence with adjustable facings and 0.1mm increments for accurate edge rebating, grooving and moulding.
- Automatic LED Work Lights allow users to accurately position the cutter prior to engaging the material and making costly errors in low-light situations.
- Phosphor Bronze Bushings are corrosion resistant, durable and self-lubricating to prevent racking and deliver a smooth, accurate plunge action.
- Anti-Scratch Base Plate Low-friction, screw-mounted, replaceable phenolic base plate
- Integrated Router Rest provides users with a safe way of changing cutters whilst preventing debris from entering motor vents.
- Wide Base Aperture to suit large profile and jointing cutters.
- ER Style Collet features a double-locking safety feature to prevent accidental cutter ejection and a multi-slit profile for concentric clamping to the cutter shank.
- 3-Position Rotating Turret is used to pre-set plunge depth limits for fast, repeatable batch and stepped cutting.
- Plunge Depth Limiter is easy to set and prevents over-cutting.
- Spindle Lock for quick and easy router cutter changes.
- Voltage=240 volt
- Plunge stroke=0-80 mm
- Power input=2300 watt
- Collet dia. supplied=1/2 inch
- No load speeds=9-22000rpm
- Dust spout size ID=35 mm
- Guide bush dia. supplied=30 mm
- Cutter dia. max.=50 mm hand-held
- Base aperture size=70 mm
- Rod diameter=10 mm
- Rod length=360 mm
- Rod centres=100 mm
- Weight=6.4 kg
- Sound pressure Lpa=95.1 dB(A)1
- Acoustic pressure Lwa=106.1 dB(A)2
- Hand arm vibration=<2.1 m/s2
- Side fence
- Guide bush plate
- 30mm Bush
- 22mm Spanner
- 1/2in collet
- Guide Bush Pin
- Top-Mount Extraction Adapter
- Cyclone Dust Adapter
- Blow Moulded Case
We stock a huge range of power tools including cordless drills, cordless saws, cordless combi drills, cordless screwdrivers as well as routers and angle grinders.
Our machinery range includes, lathes, bandsaws, table saws, spindle moulders, planers and thicknessers and pillar drills as well as dust extractors, welders and water pumps.
D&M Tools also offer a huge range of hand tools and accessories from Irwin, Stanley, Bahco and many more including hammers, screwdrivers, hand saws, clamps, spanners, chisels and wrenches.
Great brands, Great deals and Great range backed up with our famous D&M service, why shop anywhere else?