Subtotal £0.00 inc VAT
|Over 10,000 lines held in stock - available for next day delivery! PLUS - FREE delivery on most orders over £99
Buy with confidence - check out our customer testimonials here
NOW £159.95 INC £133.29 EXC
NOW £199.95 INC £166.63 EXC
NOW £199.95 INC £166.63 EXC
NOW £29.99 INC £24.99 EXC
NOW £459.95 INC £383.29 EXC
Power Tools Drills (Mains) - All Types Magnetic Drills|
Fein KBU35QW 240V Universal Magnetic Core Drill 35mm 1100W
ONLY £849.00 inc
£14.15 LOYALTY POINTS
In Our Stock
Ready For Despatch
Click & Collect in Store
Similar products can be found in these categories:
FEIN Magnetic Drills
Drills (Mains) - All Types
Fein KBU 35 QW 240V Universal Magnetic Core Drill 35mm 1100W
Small and powerful single-speed universal magnetic core drill with clockwise/anti-clockwise operation and maximum functionality for flexible working on the construction site.
- Extremely resilient construction thanks to sturdy machine design with swivel-mounted motor cable protection hose. Designed for tough use in industry and manual trades.
- Perfect power-to-weight ratio thanks to compact, weight-optimised design and FEIN 1100 W high-power motor with high speed stability for reliable and economical working.
- With clockwise/anti-clockwise operation, electronic speed setting and a 260 mm stroke range, this is a universal tool for core drilling, twist drilling, tapping, countersinking and reaming.
- Small and lightweight.
- Simple operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Additional magnetic switch in the drill jig.
- Tool-free core bit quick change system.
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other.
- Tilt sensor.
- Speed saving "memory function".
- Input1 100 W
- Output 550 W
- Speed, full load 130 - 520 rpm
- Twist drill max. Ø16 mm
- Core drill, drilling depth max. 50 mm
- Tapping M 14
- Countersinking max. Ø31 mm
- Reaming max. Ø16 mm
- Carbide core drill bit max. diameter 35 mm
- HSS core drill max. Ø35 mm
- Core drill holder 3/4 in Weldon
- Changing the core bit tool-free
- Stroke 135 mm
- Total stroke range 260 mm
- Magnetic holding power 10 000 N
- Magnetic foot dimensions 175 x 80 mm
- Cable with plug 4 m
- Weight according to EPTA 10,6 kg
- 1 case
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 lashing strap
- 1 swarf hook
- 1 centering pin
- 1 contact guard
We stock a huge range of power tools including cordless drills, cordless saws, cordless combi drills, cordless screwdrivers as well as routers and angle grinders.
Our machinery range includes, lathes, bandsaws, table saws, spindle moulders, planers and thicknessers and pillar drills as well as dust extractors, welders and water pumps.
D&M Tools also offer a huge range of hand tools and accessories from Irwin, Stanley, Bahco and many more including hammers, screwdrivers, hand saws, clamps, spanners, chisels and wrenches.
Great brands, Great deals and Great range backed up with our famous D&M service, why shop anywhere else?