SCHEPPACH PL55 240V PLUNGE SAW SYSTEM WITH 2 x 1.4M GUIDE RAILS, CONNECTOR & 2 x CLAMPS
The Scheppach PL 55 Plunge Cut Saw is 3 in 1 Saw System, including;
1) Plunge Saw.
2) Circular Sawbench for precise parallel panel sizing.
3) Use as a normal Portable Circular Hand Saw.
The Scheppach PL 55 is perfect for achieving professional results for even the home user / amateur. Ideal for kitchen worktops made possible with the Plunge Saw System.
Even the amateur can achieve exact parallel splinter free cuts using the CS 55 with guide track system & the splinter free protection is guaranteed by the rubber strip.
You can use the PL 55 Plunge Cut Saw System for edging up to 15.5 mm from the wall. The PL 55 can perform mitre & compound cuts with stepless angle adjustments & also has an optional tilt safety device that prevents the saw tipping in tilt mode.
The PL 55 is ideal whatever the material including; solid natural timbers, chip board, plywood and even MDF & Double coated boards!
• Input: 1200 W
• Max cut 90° w/o Guide Rail: 55 mm
• Max cut 45° w/o Guide Rail: 40 mm
• Close to Wall Cut: 15,5 mm
• Retractable riving knife for plunge cutting
• Dimensions L x W x H: 340 x 260 x 235 mm
- x2 1.4m Guide Rails
- x2 Clamp Devices which secures the guide track for additional safety.
- x1 Guide Track Connector for addtional guide tracks if required.
- PLUS - 2 x 700mm Guide Rails + Connector
*The 1.4m guide track with a rubber lip adheres to the workspiece which can also be secured with the optional Clamping Devices.